CNETS Canada offers support at no cost to NET patients, caregivers and families. The services offered by our dedicated Patient Coordinator include:
- help you understand a NET diagnosis and diagnostic tools,
- provide awareness of potential treatment options,
- facilitate provision of information and resources to help you make informed decisions about your healthcare,
- direct you to the neuroendocrine cancer expert(s) and support services that are closest to you, so that you can obtain the best available care,
- connect you to Support Groups and or Support Contacts in your area.